- Organize your business finances all in one place, so you can quickly find what you need
- Easily create invoices & track sales and expenses
- Get reliable records for tax time
- Get a real time snapshot of your business with Company Snapshot
- Set up in minutes, easy to learn and use
- See invoices, billing and other important tasks coming due or past due in the new Calendar
- Excel integration allows you to save your worksheet formatting when exporting QuickBooks reports to Excel
- Manage your workspace on multiple monitors
- Search account names or numbers within your Chart of Accounts
- Emailing your invoices, statements, etc. using a more secure Webmail system in QuickBooks
What’s new in QuickBooks 2020
- Check to Bill Pay makes sure your bills are properly linked to bill payments.
- Transfer credits among customer jobs at the click of your mouse.
- A new report filter toggle to include or exclude inactive inventory parts with a single mouse click.
- Invoice Status Tracker to monitor the life of a Customer Invoice, from its creation to the deposit of its payment(s).
- An additional option reduce your Company File size using the Condense Utility
- Enhanced IIF Import Wizard to see where an import had gone wrongly; what caused it; and what can be done to fix it.
- Move your QuickBooks to another computer with a click of the mouse.